Along with attractive salary, allowances will also be available – know special things
The government has announced the ‘Agneepath Recruitment Scheme’, making changes in the recruitment processes in the army. special things to know
Agneepath Scheme Details: There is good news for the youths who are trying for government jobs. The government has announced the ‘Agneepath Recruitment Scheme’, making changes in the recruitment processes in the army. In this scheme to be recruited for four years, youth will get attractive salary and allowances, as well as youth will get service fund packages after the job. The recruited youth will be called Agniveer. In the presence of Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, the chiefs of the three services explained this plan in detail.
The biggest feature of ‘Agneepath Recruitment Scheme’ is that as soon as the 10th or 12th pass, the youth will get a good career through this as well as a chance to serve the country. Let us know the main things of ‘Agneepath Recruitment Scheme’-
- Agniveers to be appointed under this scheme will get an annual package of 4.76 lakhs in the first year, which will increase to 6.92 lakhs in the fourth year.
- After the completion of the job, the youth will get Rs 11.7 lakh as service fund.
- The youths who have completed 4 years while working as Agniveer will be issued ‘Agneepath Skill Certificate’ and will also get priority to work in other institutions. That is, you will be able to take advantage of it to get a job in any other institute.
- For the appointment of Agniveers, youth of 17.5 years to 21 years will get a chance.
- Agniveers who were martyred during the service of the country would get an amount of more than Rs 1 crore including the service fund. In case of disability, a relief amount of Rs 48 lakh will be provided.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.