Apply Offline for 4 Project Assistant, Principal Project Scientist, Project Scientist Vacancies
IIT Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Project Assistant, Principal Project Scientist, Project Scientist Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology Delhi can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-16.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Principal Project Scientist, Project Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Degree, Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech, ITI, NET/GATE|
IIT Delhi Post Details
Project Assistant (Admin): 1 Post
Principal Project Scientist: 1 Post
Project Scientist: 1 Post
Project Assistant (Tech): 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Admin): Graduate degree with 2 year work experience. Good expression in the English language and good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point is essential. Past experience of these skills should be demonstrated in the CV
- Principal Project Scientist: Ph.D in a relevant area with first division in preceding degree OR M.Tech in relevant area with 6 years experience Experience should either be in meshing and developing impact simulations in FE software OR object-oriented programing in C+++, data structure and algorithms, Qt and VTK, Good understanding of Computer Graphics and Open GL or Object- oriented programing in C++, data structure and algorithms or knowledge of AL and ML. Past experience of these skills should be demonstrated in the CV.
- Project Scientist: 1st class B.Tech. in Mech Engg or equivalent with GATE. with good knowledge of meshing and developing impact simulations in FE software. Past experience of these skills should be demonstrated in the CV. The requirement of qualifying GATE qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in case of highly meritorious candidates.
- Project Assistant (Tech): Graduate Degree (or 3 years Diploma) with 2 years work experience or 2 years ITI with 8 years experience. Good knowledge of handling instruments and managing a lab is essential past experience of these skills should be demonstrated in the CV.
- Project Assistant (Admin): Rs. 29200- 41000/- per month
- Principal Project Scientist: Rs. 56000- 79000/- per month
- Project Scientist: Rs. 35400- 50000/- per month
- Project Assistant (Tech): Rs. 29200- 41000/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Selection will be based on shortlisting
How to Apply: The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc, send to email: [email protected] on or before 16th March 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd March 2022.
Application Submitting the last date: 16th March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.