Apply Offline for 9 Radiographer, Audiometrican, Theatre Assistant Vacancies
APVVP, Prakasam Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 9 Radiographer, Audiometrican, Theatre Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at prakasam.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-11.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Radiographer, Audiometrican, Theatre Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Degree|
APVVP, Prakasam Post Details
Radiographer: 1 Post
Audiometrican: 2 Posts
Theatre Assistant: 6 Posts
- Radiographer: Must have passed CRA examination recognized by Govt., of AP Must be registered in AP Medical Board
- Audiometrican: No person shall be eligible for appointment to the said post by Direct Recruitment unless he possess the qualifications as specified below namely- Must possess Intermediate (or) it’s equivalent. Must possess B.Sc (Audiology) /Diploma in Audio – Metry Technician from recognized institution in India. Must be registered in RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India). Must be registered in A.P., Paramedical Board
- Theatre Assistant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized School. Must have put in a minimum service of 5 years as Nursing Orderly in a hospital
- Radiographer: Rs. 17500/- per month
- Audiometrican: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Theatre Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 18- 42 years
Age Relaxation:5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS,10 Years for Physically handicapped persons,3 years in addition to the length of the service rendered by him in the Armed forces/NCC/Ex-servicemen
Demand Draft(DD) must be drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favor of “District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ongole, Prakasam District.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
Physically handicapped person Fee: Rs. Exempted
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applications shall be submitted manually in the O/o. the District CoOrdinator of Hospital Services, APVVP., Ongole Prakasam District, Ongole, along with all the following certificates on or before 11th March 2022
Application Closing Date: 11th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.