Apply Offline for 9 Research Scientist, Project Technical Support, Project Technician Vacancies
NIV Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 9 Research scientists, Project Technical Support, Project Technician Posts has been released on the official website at niv.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Virology can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-30.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Virology|
|Post Name||Research Scientist, Project Technical Support, Project Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Ph.D., Graduate, SSC, CMLT, DMLT, 12th|
NIV Post Details
Project Research Scientist-IV: 1 Post
Project Technical Support-III: 1 Post
Project Technician-I: 7 Posts
- Project Research Scientist-IV: 1st Class Master Degree in Life Sciences: Specialization required Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Virology/ Bioinformatics/ Epidemiology/ Public Health. Two years of experience in a related field. 2nd Class Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in an above relevant subject.
- Project Technical Support-III: Graduate in Life Sciences- Specialization required-Microbiology/ Biotechnology Virology/ Anthropology Graduate in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Mathematics/ Social Work Five years’ experience in a related field. Master’s Degree in above subjects.
- Project Technician-I: SSC with one year experience in CMLT/ DMLT or certificate of one-year training in the relevant area. Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience.
- Project Research Scientist-IV: Rs. 48000/- Per month
- Project Technical Support-III: Rs. 32000/- per month
- Project Technician-I: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Project Research Scientist-IV: 35 years
- Project Technical Support-III: 30 Years
- Project Technician-I: 25 Years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews/ Personal Discussion.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may appear along with Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. as per the advertisement may fill the online application. After submission of the online application, the hard copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate should be sent to ICMR- National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, P B No. 11, Pune-411001 to reach at NIV, on or before 30th March 2022 by 04:00 PM.
Notification Date: 9th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 30th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.