Apply Online for 60 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices Vacancies
SJVN Limited Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 60 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices Posts has been released on the official website at sjvn.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with SJVN Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-31.
|Organization Name||SJVN Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, Diploma, ITI, MBA, Graduate|
SJVN Limited Post Details
Graduate Apprentices: 20 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 20 Posts
Technician (ITI) Apprentices: 20 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE. Graduate with 02 years Full-time MBA from Institute/ University recognized by UGC with specialization in (Hr, Finance).
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full-time Poly technical Diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: ITI passed from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 8000/- per month
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: Rs. 7000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
Age Relaxation: 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST, 10 Years PWD
SC/ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on a Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may appear along with the official website sjvn.nic.in from 1st March 2022 to 31st March 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 1st March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 31st March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.