Name of Post: Staff Nurse, MPW (M), Jr. Secretarial Assistant, Class 4 Vacancy at 76 posts.
Short Information: Chief Medical and Health Officer Korba has released the latest notification for the CMHO Korba recruitment 2022 of Staff Nurse, MPW (M), Jr. Secretarial Assistant, Class 4 Vacancy at 76 posts. Those candidates who are interested in the CMHO Korba Vacancy can go to the interview on 22, 23, 25 April 2022.
CMHO Korba Jobs Notification 2022 Direct Interview for Staff Nurse, MPW, Assistant, Class IV 76 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Chief Medical and Health Officer Korba Vacancy 2022 and CMHO Korba Recruitment 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the CMHO Korba Notification Before CMHO Korba Application Form 2022
. Below is a brief description of the CMHO Korba Recruitment 2022 official notification. Other details of CMHO Korba Jobs 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, CMHO Korba Walk-In-Interview Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
CMHO Korba Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, B.Sc, Diploma, GNM or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Notification Date: 9 April 2022.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 22, 23, 25 April 2022.
- Disabled/ SC/ ST/ Woman candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- OBC candidate’s application fee Rs. 200/-
- UR candidate’s application fee Rs. 300/–
- For Staff Nurse, MPW (M), Jr. Secretarial Assistant, Class 4 postpay Rs. 10000-16500/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 64 years.
- Written Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Venue: Chief Medical and Health Officer, Rajgamar Road, District- Korba
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
CMHO Korba Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 76 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online