Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022 for Steno, LDC & LA Posts
Indian Army Air Defense College is hiring for Steno, LDC & LA posts. Candidates can check the details here.
Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022
Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022: Army Air Defense College has uploaded a notice for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade 2 in employment newspaper dated 4th June. Applications are invited through offline mode up to 45 days from the date. Publication of advertisement in Employment News/National Newspaper/Local Newspaper.
Last Date of Application – Within 5 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/National Newspaper/Local Newspaper.
Indian Army Air Defense College Vacancy Details
- lab assistant
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Stenographer Grade 2
Indian Army Air Defense College Salary:
- Laboratory Assistant – Level – 4 Rs 25,500-81,100
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Level-2 Rs 19,900-63,200
- Stenographer Grade 2 – Level – 4 (Rs 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022
- Laboratory Assistant – Graduate in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University; either. Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics Computer Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. on Computer (OR) Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m.) on an average of 5 key depressions for each word corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH.
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 2nd Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Dictation: 10m @ 80w.pm & Transcription 50m (England), 65 (Hindi) (on computer).
- Laboratory Assistant – 18-25 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 18-30 Years
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 18-30 Years
Selection Process for Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022
A written test will be conducted for the candidates which will consist of questions related to General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar and Subject.
How to apply for Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022?
Applications should be addressed to The Commandant, Army Air Defense College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (Dist.), Odisha – 761052. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………”.
A copy of all relevant certificates/documents (as listed below) duly self attested shall be attached with the application. Original certificates/documents to be produced by the individual at the time of written test for verification/checking:-
- Proof of date of birth (Class X pass certificate from a recognized University or Board) / Birth certificate issued by the Birth Registration Office.
- Marks sheet of educational qualification prescribed for the post.
- Caste certificate as applicable to the post concerned.
- Original/residential certificate duly signed by ADM/DM or Tehsildar.
- Experience certificate applicable for the post concerned.
- Army Discharge Certificate (Only for Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Character certificate issued by Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Two passport size recent photographs at the front attested by a Gazetted Officer, one to be pasted in the application form and the other to be passed on the call letter to be issued.
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Overwriting / erasing / wrong / incomplete information in the application will make the application invalid and rejected.
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.