Walk-in for 12 Assistant Medical Social Worker, Pharmacist, Technician, Nursing Supervisor, Assistant Professor ‘E’ Vacancies
TMC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 12 Assistant Medical Social Worker, Pharmacist, Technician, Nursing Supervisor, Assistant Professor ‘E’ Posts has been released on the official website at tmc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tata Memorial Center can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-03-11.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Center|
|Post Name||Assistant Medical Social Worker, Pharmacist, Technician, Nursing Supervisor, Assistant Professor ‘E’|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||Post graduate degree, B. Pharm, D. Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, 12th, Diploma, M.D., D.N.B.|
TMC Post Details
Assistant Medical Social Worker: 1 Post
Pharmacist: 1 Post
Technician (CSSD): 1 Post
Nursing Supervisor: 1 Post
Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Preventive Oncology): 2 Posts
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Post graduate degree in Social Science (MSW) from a recognized university with minimum one-year experience (after MSW) preferably in the field of Medical Social work.
- Pharmacist: B. Pharm with minimum 1-year experience OR D. Pharm with minimum 3 years working experience in Dispensary/Pharmacy of the Hospital having minimum 200 beds. Registration with State Pharmacy Council with duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory. Candidate should be prepared to work to work in shift duties, including night shift.
- Technician (CSSD): 12th Std. in Science and Diploma of one year/ six months in C.S.S.D. from a recognized institution. One year experience in C.S.S.D. Dept. of a large hospital.
- Nursing Supervisor: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing. OR B.Sc Nursing OR Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council. Minimum 06 Years clinical experience in a 100 bedded hospital. Hepatitis B Vaccination to be completed.
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Preventive Oncology): M.D. / D.N.B. (Preventive & Social Medicine) or equivalent post graduate degree in Preventive & Social Medicine recognized by National Medical Commission with minimum 3 years’ post M.D. / D.N.B. experience in preventive oncology in a Teaching Hospital.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Rs. 20202/- Per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 18824/- Per month
- Technician (CSSD): Rs. 16042//- Per month
- Nursing Supervisor: Rs. 30000/- Per month
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Preventive Oncology): Rs. 120000/- Per month
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: 30 Years
- Pharmacist: 30 Years
- Technician (CSSD): 27 Years
- Nursing Supervisor: 35 Years
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Preventive Oncology): 45 Years
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview (between 09:30 am to 11:30 am) for the following posts on contract through a third party. Candidates are required to carry Bio-Data, Recent Passport Size Photograph, Original documents of PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Experience Certificates, Education Certificates and One Set of Self-Attested Copies of All Certificates on given dates for attending Interview on or before 11th March 2022.
Application submitting Starting date: 11th March 2022.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 11th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 22nd to 26th, & 28th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovtJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.